2) The following eight strategies encourage you to think productively, don't they?
3) Are these strategies common to the thinking styles of creative geniuses in science, art, and industry throughout history?
4) Who believed that, to gain knowledge about the form of a problem, you begin by learning how to restructure it in many different ways?
5) Who felt that the first way he looked at a problem was too biased?
6) He felt that the first way he looked at a problem was too biased, didn't he?
7) Is the problem itself reconstructed and becomes a new one?
8) The problem itself is reconstructed and becomes a new one, isn't it?
9) When Einstein thought through a problem, he always found it necessary to formulate his subject in as many different ways as possible, including using diagrams, didn't he?
10) Who visualised solutions, and believed that words and numbers as such did not play a significant role in his thinking process?
11) A distinguishing characteristic of genius is productivity, isn't it?
12) Who held 1,093 patents.
13) What did he guaranteed?
14) In a study of 2,036 scientists throughout history, Dean Keith Simonton of the University of California at Davis found that the most respected scientists produced not only great works, didn't he?
15) Weren’t they afraid to fail, or to produce the mediocre in order to arrive at excellence?
16) Did the laws of heredity on which the modern science of genetics is based come from the Austrian monk Grego Mendel?
17) Who forced a relationship between the sound of a bell and a stone hitting water?
18) Who invented relay stations for telegraphic signals when observing relay stations for horses?
19) Did Physicist Niels Bohr believe, that if you held opposites together, then you suspend your thought, and your mind moves to a new level?
20) May Suspending thought (logic) allow your mind to create a new form?
21) Who considered metaphor a sign of genius, and believed that the individual who had the capacity to see resemblances between two separate areas of existence and link them together was a person of special gifts?
22) Is that the first principle of creative accident. Failure can be productive only if we do not focus on it as an unproductive result?
город северск или, как его еще принято называть, зато — закрытое административно-территориальное образование, был основан в томской области, в 60-х годах прошлого века. официально датой его «рождения» во всех информационных справочниках значится 1954 год — именно тогда поселению рядом с сибирским комбинатом системы росатома был присвоен статус «города». так деревня белобородово «превратилась» в город северск, а потом стала городом «томск-7». звали это место и «пятым почтовым», и еще как-то, но потом город стал снова северском. и это — главное.
где вопросы? ! скинь вопросы и отвечу!