3) Alan waiting for a bus? He does not usually ride a bus to get to the university.— You're right, usually his elder brother Sam ... (to give) him a l...
3) Alan waiting for a bus? He does not usually ride a bus to get to the university.— You're right, usually his elder brother Sam ... (to give) him a lift, but these days Sam ... (to repair) his car. Something ... (to be) wrong with its engine.
4)... Sarah ... (often to speak) that way? — Unfortunately! And she ... (always to complain) of the lack of money!
5) Who ... our chief ... (to talk) to over there? — He ... (to talk) to the new manager of the finance department. He always ... (to instruct) new employees personally.
6) Who usually ... (to help) you to choose clothes, Jess? You always ... (to look) so smart! — Well, sometimes I ... (to choose) clothes myself and sometimes I ... (to ask) my cousin Laura for a piece of advice. To my mind, clothes ... (to make) the man.
7) Where ... David and Helen ... (to hurry) to? — They ... (to go)to the railway station right now to meet a delegation from Spain. They ... (to hurry) because the
train ... (to arrive) at nine o'clock and there ... (not to be) much time left.
8) Mr and Mrs Harris ... (to quarrel) again! — Oh, they ... (always to quarrel) with each other!
9) Where ... her parents ... (to work)! — Her father ... (to work) in a bank and her mother ... (to look) for a job at the moment.
10) How often... Matthew ... (to train) in the tennis court? — He usually ... (to train) three times a week. But this week he ... (to prepare) for an international competition so he ... (to work) very hard.
Я не очень хорошо знаю англ язык
перевод мне не
petersburg? — 2) is it different from oxford? — 3) there are a lot of parks in london, aren't there? — 4) would you like to visit vladimir? — 5) is vladimir a big town? — i think, it is. yes, lots of them. of course, i would. i really don't know. it's beautiful!