- мы живем в центре города.
- она предпочитает жилой район.
- его родители купили дом ленточной застройки (т.е. стоящий в ряд с другими) 5 лет назад.
- в нашем доме есть спальня, детская комната, гостиная, кухня и ванная комната.
- представь, что это гостиная. там приятно.
- у моей тети есть маленький сад сзади ее дома. ей нравится садоводство.
1. two new engineers just were introduced to the head of the department.2. i am sure i will be asked at the lesson tomorrow.3. they told me that the new student was spoken much about.4. he said that the grandmother's letter was received the day before.5. this new dictionary was sold everywhere now.6. all the texts were looked through yesterday and a single mistake was found.
1.you will never finish your work
2.you continue to do like this
3.i would make it another way+
4.i would leave to america
5.if i haven't come
6.we shouldn't go on refueling
usual (обычный) - unusual (необычный), differnt (различный)
possible(возможный) - impossible (невозможный)
independent (независимый) - dependent (зависимый)
known (известный) - unknown (неизвестный), anonymous(неизвестный, безымянный)
pleasant (приятный) - unpleasant (неприятный)
doll, window, chair, iron, sofa, cat, pupil, octopus, hand, umbrella. plate, pen, elephat, lion, onion. mouse, baby. armchair, friend, dinner, evening, computer, family, bear, ear, frog, horse, egg, snake, eagle, zebra, apple, girl, boy, mother, doctor, engineer, policeman, house, eye, table, footbal, plw, cow, rabbir, uncle, schoolbag, artist, chair, cap, aunt, tree, father, aeroplane, crocodile, bokk. pencil, child, lemon, orange, park, garden, coat, bus, afternoon, snowball, grandmother.).
of buying gifts for their family members. people also buy a christmans tree. this tradition came from germany. it in the nineteenth century. every christmas, london gets a gift from the people of norway-a christmas tree that is 23 metres high. it stands in the centre of london, in trafalgar square and it is decorated with 500 white lights. christmans is a time that families. at night people get together to
christmas. celebrating christmas a christmas dinner and listening to the queeh's christmas when the queen speaks directly to ''her'' people on tv and on the radio. there are many royal traditions in britain. the queen's telegram is not a very old custom but it is very old people. every british person gets a telegram from the queen on their ohe-hundredth . the changing of the is very beautiful
tradition. every morning tourists go to watch the ceremohy at buckingham palace. at 11.30 the guard that stands in front of the palace change.