Raise discover glance notice wolf mouse hero piano explore stare remind cherry lift arise datum become look replace observe believe 1. the pack of … l...
1. the pack of … living around the old domain caused a lot of trouble.
2. you will never recognize your room now. we … your old things with new one.
3. the scientists … the old cave for two years before they found the remains of the ancient city.
4. some businessmen … that surcharge can compensate for all expenses. (negative)
5. he specializes in repairing old …, improving the way they sound.
6. many shops … their prices of digital cameras recently.
7. he heard a loud noise and understood that it was the bag he … up and placed on the top shelf.
8. if he … at the watch one more time, i will shout at him.
9. the … collected in the amazon prove the existence of 10-metre length anacondas.
10. my mother … me about my lunch, so i forgot it on the table. (negative)
11. by now the scientists … a planet which seems to reveal some life on the surface. (negative)
12. i … forward to raising my cultural awareness and so i decided to take a walk around the city on my own.
13. if the conflict …, we will not be able to finish our project in time.
14. we … some interesting phenomena in the sky above our city last night.
15. the … bought yesterday were willingly eaten during the breakfast.
16. i think he … a victim of cyber bullying one day.
17. some … meant to play an important role in our history got nowhere after a while.
18. i couldn’t understand why he … at me but it made me feel uncomfortable.
19. amid grey …, there was a white one.
20. you need to stay in until the doctor … some positive changes.
1. Robert is younger than Sue.
2. My cousin is taller than my brother.
3. A kitten is smaller than a cat.
4. My father is two years older than my uncle.
5. Dogs are better than cats.
- Hello, I am really very tired today. I was in the forest where I skated a lot.
- Really? Are you fond of winter sport?
- Yes, I am. I do sport every two days. And what kind of winter sports are you fond of? - I am fond of skiing most of all. To my opinion it's a very interesting sport.
- How interesting! How many times a week do you go to your trainings?
- Four times a week.
- And what other kinds of sports are you fond of?
- Besides it I like basketball, but sad to say I play it very badly.
- I also play basketball badly. I'm afraid "of any ball".
- Well, Alina. Let's say good-bye each other, I have to hurry home.
- Ok, see you!
2)will be painted
3)is looked for
him. 9. her cousin will go abroad next week. раскройте скобки, употребив present indefinite: 1. nurses (look) after patients in hospitals. 2. ann plays the piano, but she (not, play) it very well. 3. in britain most shops (close) at 5.30 p. m. 4. at night when it (get) dark, they (switch) on the tv or the radio and (listen) to music. 5. mr brown often (go) to the cinema but his wife
(not to go) very often. she (prefer) to stay at home and to watch tv.
might ( of up to 30 wolves, although where ( food supply is limited there might only be six or seven animals in the pack. when hunting, they work together to chase an animal, block (6) escape, and finally catch it. in (7) way, they are (8) to trap large animals, such as deer or moose. 3) if farm animals are available, they (9) the wolves with an easy source of food. this, of course, brings then (10)
contact with humans. poisoning and shooting have contributed ( the decline in wolf populations around the world. the red wolf is now almost extinct (12) the wild, while the grey wolf has (13) its habitat reduced to a few areas in europe, north america and asia. (14) mani other large mammals, the wolf is increasingly (15) threat from human activity.
1 Merlin created/made a contest to see who
could pull the sword from the stone.
2 People believed he had magical/huge powers.
3 There are a lot of special/fascinating figures in
4 Fashion fads/hits don't last very long.
5 Avatar is a computer-generated/fiction film.
Here you a