1)food/eaten/chinese/you/ever/have? 2)morning/five/has/emails/sent/th is/nurlan3)liked/always/have/basketball/i/ playing4)known/how/kanat/you/have/l...
2. nurlan has sent five emails this morning.
3. i have always liked playing basketball.
4. how long have you known kanat?
5. perizat has moved to a different area.
6. i have never been to france.
1. last week i met my friend. he was with a young girl.the girl was a student of our academy.2. this is a pencil. the pencil is red. 3. she is a teacher. she is our teacher of english. 4. it is a lake. the lake is deep. it is one of the deepest lakes in the world. 5. there are many flowers in your garden. the flowers are beautiful. 6. did you write the plan? give me please your plan. 7. the black sea is in the south of russia. 8. this is nick. he is an engineer. he is a good engineer. 9. there are some schools in our street. the schools are new.10. yury gagarin was the first cosmonaut of the world. 11. in summer the sky is blue and the sun shines brightly. 12. the petrovs are very friendly. 13. this is ann`s book. 14. winter begins in december. 15. what a fine day it is today! 16. history and computer science were my favourite subjects at school. 17. i don`t know the way to the station. 18. he is an engineer by profession. 19. usually i get up at 7 o`clock in the morning. 20. will you have a cup of tea? 21. warsaw is the capital of poland. 22. this is a book. the book is very interesting. 23. do you see the sun in the sky today? 25. i went to but they were not at home.
1. it is cold today. 2. it is snowing all day long. 3. it is morning now. 4. it was very nice to get acquainted with your friend. 5. it is late. it is time to go to sleep. 6. is it funny? 7. it is 10 am already. 8. is it cold outside? 9. it is the beginning of spring but it is warm already. 10. is it far from here?
there are two bedrooms in our flat.
this book last year. 8. i (to read) this book this year. 9.1 never (to be) to washington. 10. you ever (to be) to new york? 11. you ever (to see) the eruption of a volca¬no? 12. i (not yet to eat) today. 13, he (not to eat) yesterday. 14. you (to play) the piano yesterday? 15. you (to play) the piano today? 16. what you (to prepare) for today? 17. look at this bird-house. mike (to make) it himself. he
(to make) it last sunday. 18. where you (to put) my pen? i cannot find it. 19. you (to see) mary today? 20. when you (to see) mary? — i (to see) her last week. 21. your mother (to promise) to take you to the theatre? 22. look at my new dress! i (to make) it myself. 23. he is not at school today, he (to fall) ill. — when he (to fall) ill? — he (to fall) ill yesterday.