Ovuluices.3 build your vocabulary write the pastforms of the verbs in the box. then readagain and check. which past forms are regularand which are ir...
3 build your vocabulary write the past
forms of the verbs in the box. then read
again and check. which past forms are regular
and which are irregular?
hive make show choose leave love
win try broadcast become attract
solve receive follow do
lived - regular
made - irregular
mom, dad, i quit and come back later, because i was going to celebrate the birthday of a friend in a cafe. please do not worry, i will come exactly at 11 p.m.
meat,dress,eyes,soap,apple,read,danger,needle,signaling,cry, dance, sit, chess,running, scratching, rock,
1) he usually visits his grandmother every saturday (not is)
2) what time does she work ?
3) how often do you use your car ?
passive voise -это действие, направленное на подлежащее (т.е. с ним что-то делают)
1.this house was built two years ago.
2. the car is being washed.
3. i was asked bu my friend.
4. the book is usually read by me in the evening.
5. the grammar rule is usually explained twice.
6. the newspapers are brought in the morning.
7. the walls are painted blue.
8. the books are sold at the bookshop.
9. at that moment the newspaper was being printed in the printing house. (в это врем газета печаталась в типографии)
10. the doctor has just been sent for. (за доктором только что послали)
city walls stood from such names as bishopsgate, ludgate, etc. one of the most interesting ways to see london is to go down the thames from westminster bridge to the tower of london or even to greenwich. from the river thames much of the city's history can be seen through its buildings. for over 1000 years the thames was the busiest road of london, the narrow streets being inconvenient for traffic. hundreds
of boats sailed the river. all and everything was transported by water, even the prisoners were taken to the tower by boat. the tower of london is its most interesting link with history, dating back to the 11th century. it was built by william the conqueror to impress the saxons and to guard the river approaches to london. it was once a citadel, a royal palace, a state prison, a mint, now it is a museum. in
1666 a great fire hit the city destroying most of the buildings. to commemorate the fire a tall column 202 ft high was erected not far from st. paul's cathedral. both of these were built by the famous architect sir christopher wren. after the fire houses were built of stone and brick instead of wood and plaster, the streets were made much wider, london healed its wounds and became one of the biggest cities
of the world.
сливается с окружающей средой. обитает в жарких странах азии. !