Nbsp; поставьте глаголы, данные в скобках в правильную форму, используя время past simple 1) where is tom? - at the institute, i (to see) him in th...
Nbsp; поставьте глаголы, данные в скобках в правильную форму, используя время past simple
1) where is tom? - at the institute, i (to see) him in the morning.
2) yesterday their children (to clean) the yard and then they (to play) basketball.
3) she (to bake) a delicious apple pie last sunday.
4) he (to study) english two hours ago.
5) yesterday he (not to have) breakfast? because he (to get) up late.
6) you (to rest) last week?
7) a couple of days ago she (to write) a funny story about her pet.
8) what you (to buy) in the shop yesterday?
tea, pizza, biscuit, sandwich, cheese, cake, sausage, pudding, pie, roll, bun, salt, salad, meat, juice, butter, slice, chips.
1) what floor was mr brick on?
- he was on the sixth floor.
was he in the toy department?
- no, he wasn't. he was in jewelry department.
2)what floor was mrs taylor on?
-she was on the second floor.
was she in the clothes department?
- yes, she was.
3)what floor was miss flame on?
- she was on the third floor.
was she in the cafe?
- no, she wasn't. miss flame was in the shoe department the whole day.
4)what floor was mr green on?
he was on the fourth floor.
was he in his offce?
- yes, he was. sometimes he visited the other departments.
5)what floor was mr jackson on?
- he was on the ground floor.
was he in the shoe department?
- no, he wasn't. he was in the souvenirs department that is next to the cafe.поставь "лучшее решение", если несложно.
how are you? sorry, i couldn't write earlier, as i had a lot to do.
well, i think that russian teenagers are just like every other teenagers. we just do the normal stuff, like watching a movie or meet our friends and go to some sort of restaurant or to mc donalds and eat there. we are also a really social country, we like to talk a lot, so a simple walk in the park is not bad either.
oh, i didn't know you can skate! do you have some other hobbies i don't know about? what about reading? i like to sing. how about you? do you like music and singing?
well i have to end now, as i still got a lot to do. hope to hear from you soon.
10. mr.jenkins reads the daily telegragh but his wife reads the times