1) countable | uncountable| many| a lot of| some/a few | little / isn't mush| any / no|2) write sentences using the words in brackets.e. g. he has got...
1) countable | uncountable
a lot of
little / isn't mush
any / no
2) write sentences using the words in brackets.
e. g. he has got pens. (few) - he has got few pens.
1) she has got brothers. (some)
2) they have got friends. (many)
3) nick has got pens. (many)
4) we have got sisters. (no)
5) kate and andrew have got german and french books. (some)
6) they need milk to make curds. (mush)
7) don't eat junk food. (mush)
8) there's butter in the fridge. (very little)
a lot of
a lot of
some/ a little
little/ isn't much
She has got SOME brothers.
2) They have got MANY friends.
3) Nick has got MANY pens.
4) We have got NO sisters.
5) Kate and Andrew have got SOME German and French books.
6) They need MUCH milk to make curds.
7) Don't eat MUCH junk food.
8) There's VERY LITTLE butter in the fridge.
its a zavod a the centr sqere
does the train stop ever station at 9: 30?
what does your father do?
i don't write many letters.i usuausually use the telephone.
what has sue usually for lunch?
how much do these apples cost?
charlie plays basketball but he doesn't enjoy it.
(to read) all articles by the beginning of the month. 5. after the evening inspection the cadets (to go) to bed. 6. when i entered the room, the students of our group (to write) a test. 7. the cadets (to discuss) this film for a half an hour already when their commander came. 8. what you (to do)
next weekend? 9. you (to do) your assignment at 6 p. m. yesterday evening? 10. i (to go) and (to see) london as soon as i reach great britain.
over infamous "celestial creations" deserved the nomination on "oscar" for the scenario. peter jackson became world famous director later release of the film trilogy according to works j. р‘ r. tolkien "lord of the rings", "hobbit", that most having made new zealand one of the most attractive дпя
film industries places.