С определите видовременную форму и залог глагола-сказуемого: 1. after the letter had been finished, it was sent by fax. 2. the package has already be...
определите видовременную форму и залог глагола-сказуемого:
1. after the letter had been finished, it was sent by fax.
2. the package has already been delivered by the carrier.
3. the ordinary share capital of a company is usually referred to as the equity of the company.
4. when i entered the hall the young specialists were being instructed what to do.
5. they have been just told of the results of the talks.
1) was sent - Past Simple Passive
2) has been delivered - Present Simple Passive
3) is referred - Present Simple Passive
4) were being instructed - Past Continuous Passive
5) have been told - Present Perfect Passive
зайди на сайт г д з язык введи авторов книги и страницу всё
john's reign / king john's reign). (mr. brown and miss green's / mr. brown's and miss green's / mr. brown's and miss green) offices are being refurnished.6) his (mother-in-law's hat / mothers-in-law hat / mother-in-laws' hat) costs more than his coat.7) i was at the (baker's / bakers / bakers')
when the explosion happened.8) do you mind (yesterday newspaper/yesterday's newspaper / yesterday' newspapers) on the shelf? 9) are you staying with (wive's/ wifes'/ wife's) family? 10) i am a great fan (peter's and helen's/peter and helen's/peter's and helen) musical.11) (man's in the
corner/man's in the corner's / man in the corner's) dog began to bark.12) the hotel was (ten minutes'/ten minute's/ten minutes) drive from the beach.13) one of our most popular exhibits is (van dyck portrait of king charles / van dyck's portrait of king charles / van dyck portrait of king
charles's).14) was there anything nice at the (butcher / butcher's / butchers') this morning? 15) i bought a new racquet at (sports shop/sport's shop/sports shop's).16) i had just inherited my (grandmother brother's house / grandmother's brother's house / grandmother's brother house).17) we set
up our base camp (the mountain's bottom / the bottom's mountain / the bottom of the mountain).18) they had respect (each's other / each other's / each others) opinions.