Use the tenses and forms to describe future. 1) когда ты собираешься навестить своих родителей? 2) скоро наступит весна. 3) мой самолёт улетит в три ч...
Use the tenses and forms to describe future. 1) когда ты собираешься навестить своих родителей? 2) скоро наступит весна. 3) мой самолёт улетит в три часа. 4) я надеюсь, он всё тебе объяснит. 5) завтра в это время я буду лететь в лондон. 6) к этому времени том получит водительские права. 7) в следующем месяце будет три года как вместе с финч живёт в риме.
2. Spring is coming soon
3. My plane flies at 3 o'clock
4. I hope,he will explain all to you
5. I will have been flying to London at this time tomorrow
6. By this time Tom will have had a driving license
7. (Не уверена) in the next month will be 3 years when finch has been living in Rome.
1) When are you going to visit his parents?
2) It will be spring soon.
3) My plane will leave at three o'clock.
4) I hope he would explain you everything.
5) Tomorrow at this time I will fly to London.
6) By this time Tom will get a driver's license.
7) The next month it will be three years since he and Finch have been living in Rome.
He was not sure about it. A rich American went to Paris and bought a picture by a modern artist. He had paid a lot of money for the picture, so he thought the picture was very good. He came to the hotel where he was staying and wanted to hang the picture. To his surprise he couldn't tell what was the top and what was the bottom .So he thought of a plan. He hung the picture in the dining room and invited the artist to dinner. When the artist came the American didn't tell him anything about the picture. When they began to eat their soup, the artist looked at the picture many times. When they began to eat their fish, he put on his glasses and looked at the picture again. When fruit was served, the artist got up and approached the picture to look at it more closely. When they began to drink their coffee, the artist told the American that his picture was upside down. The American was surprised and wondered why the artist had not told it to him at once. The artist had to admit that himself he had not been) sure about it at first. So the rich American left the picture on the wall as it was. He thought that nobody would notice that it was upside down.